Saturday, March 16, 2024

It's Official, Canada is Warm

Do you see this delicious Pad Thai lunch I had on Thursday? Cute Elder B, one of the young missionaries in our Mandarin branch, cooked it and shared some with me. Wasn't that sweet of him?? He's a good cook!

Just another dose of Montreal...


Here are the newest additions to our archives team. There are 6 seasoned missionaries currently serving at the Archives Nationales du Quebec (the National Archive of Quebec.)

They made all of us these fun Montreal aprons. Wasn't that kind of them? Though I'm not a big fan of aprons, I was sold after noticing how clean it keeps my clothes from paper dust and paper crumbs...espcially when I'm wearing black. And yes, I finished a project that had 80 boxes this past week. I've been working on it since mid December. That's a really large project. But rumor has it that one of us lucky clickers will soon be working on a project with 250 boxes! 😮



I guess it's official. We're wrapping up the warmest winter on record for Canada. I suppose this means I'm not justified in any of my whining about cold temperatures for the past few months.


So this happened. . . I was doing initiatory ordinances in the temple. I had 5 family names that I'd quickly printed before leaving home. Guess where my Grandma MacKay's 3rd cousin's wife was born?!? MONTREAL!! I'm doing her ordinances FOR her in the city WHERE SHE WAS BORN!!! Coincidence? Nope! Tender mercy, both for her and for me. And you can bet that I'm going to do her other ordinances too!

Running total of captures: 258,768

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...