Sunday, March 10, 2024

Excuses, Excuses

Sadly, my number of document captures was very low this week. There were a lot of interruptions. I know, excuses, excuses. 

Here is a list of my excuses. . .

I spent time talking to my cute, devoted missionary on Monday morning, my new favorite day of the week.



These two lovely sister missionaries came to visit us at the archives, see the building, and find out what we do. Our supervisor from Family Search also came to visit this same day. He drove up from Pittsburgh where he lives.


I went to the temple one morning.


And my most favorite/dreaded day every six weeks...transfer day where I help out in the office. This was my hardest transfer yet. Some incredibly lovely, seasoned missionaries left us this week and it nearly broke my heart.

This is a powerful missionary with a rock solid testimony. Her core is strong and her conversion is deep. I can't wait to see the ways that God will continue to use her as she serves in His kingdom!


This tiny package is a bundle of fun! We've been in the same district for quite some time. We share a love of libraries and children. She's the very first missionary to find out about my "secret" key indicator. I tell the missionaries that I'll share it with them the last day of their mission.


Everyone needs to get a hug from this adorable girl at least once in their life! It would change you, I tell you! She has so much love to offer this world.

And this one? I can't even really talk about this one. Everything is still too fresh and raw. Suffice it to say that there is something truly special about this one. Out of the ordinary in a stunningly spectacular way.

Well, there you go. My list of excuses for such a low number of captures this week.


Some shots of Montreal on my walk home from the mission office. . .








Running total of captures: 252,225

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...