Sunday, March 24, 2024

Filming

There's been a bit of filming at the archives building this week. One day I walked in the front door to find this. Apparently it's for a TV show.


We also happened across this one day in the consultation room.


We're back to the cold version of Spring. Can you tell from the ice on the windows at the archives building?


We had another fabulous zone conference this week about enduring to the end. By the end of the meeting, I'm sure that Sister Harkness had everyone in the room convinced that we ARE going to make it to the Celestial Kingdom! And every time we meet, I love watching our young missionaries practice teaching with each other. It's so powerful!


These two are leaving very soon and I'm not looking forward to that at all. She has become a dear friend and he is like a little brother to me. Can you tell? The two of us tease each other incessantly.


Found this surprise gem on my phone after he helped us take the above shot. Oh, how I love young people and their flair for fun!!


I got some new shelving this week so that my cubicle can handle the storage of larger projects. This big project has such beautiful boxes! It's pathetic the things that we get excited about at the archives. 🤣


We went and did apartment checks at young missionaries' aparements. Wouldn't it have been great if I had remembered to take photos of the missionaries?!? But no, this salt drenched car is all I have to show for our one hour drive to Mascouche during a snowstorm.


And I have nothing to show for a fun Friday afternoon where the archive missionaries played hookie and went to lunch together.

I'm ready for Holy Week. I love how our church leaders are asking us to put more emphasis on our Easter celebrations. I absolutely adore Christmas and spend a lot of effort decorating, preparing for, and celebrating that season. I want to do better at my Easter celebration. Inside every egg is songs and scriptures to read each day this week. I'm using this simple wreath to symbolize Christ's crown of thorns. I found this awesome Easter study plan on the Church's website! I'm going to have an Easter devotional every night this week.


Running total of captures: 265,773

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely! My favorite image to see is Where it is written "clean me" hahaha that was funny

    ReplyDelete

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...