Sunday, September 1, 2024

Green Dot=A Cheap Thrill

Do you see that little green dot on the box in the upper left corner? That's an example of something we archive missionaries like to call a "cheap thrill." There are few real joys in our assignments, so we grab at tiny ones and call them our "cheap thrills." This tiny green dot was one of mine this week. It means that first box has been captured. And that, my friends, is something I haven't done in over a month...capture documents. One down, 48 to go.


Montreal rush hour. . .  😂


I'm still "reading like Parley"! I'm reading because I WANT to and because I LOVE this book!


Not a lot to tell this week because I've been sick with a cold. The first two days nearly knocked me out but I'm gaining speed again slowly!


Running total of captures: 380,963
Running total of docs prepped: 12,859

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...