Thursday, August 8, 2024

All That is Unfair About Life. . .

It's been a bit of a rough week: LOTS of insomnia, a hurt knee, wicked hot weather (104-106 the past three days.) The highlight of my week was spending time with these fabulous people at district P-day.



One of the other missionaries and I had to make a DQ run one HOOOOOT night.


And today my heart has been weighed down by the sorrow in other people's lives, people who I love. My cousin is dying of cancer any day now and leaving a wife and four very young children. People in my branch here in Montreal are suffering.

Oh how grateful I am for the Father's Plan of Happiness, a plan which includes sealing families for eternity and promises connected with temple covenants. I'm also grateful for both the healing and enabling power of the Atonement of the Holy One of Israel. 

One of my very favorite lines that can be found in Preach My Gospel is this: All that is unfair about life can be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I believe that. I know that to be true. And I'm very grateful for it. God is good to us. He has not left us alone in this world.

Running total of captures: 375,753

Running total of docs prepped: 3717

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...