Sunday, April 21, 2024

Signs of Spring

 Look at these blue skies!



Daffodils are popping out!


And forsythias too! These are nostalgic for me since we had one in our backyard when I was young.


The mail carriers are using their little carts again.

And the construction workers who abandoned an unfinished job at the entry of our archives building when the cold weather hit have returned. This can mean only one thing...it's REAL Spring, not fake Spring!


I escaped Montreal again for a few hours on Saturday. It always amazes me the size of the huge churches that I find in these small towns!


I was in the St. Jerome at lunchtime so thought I'd go for something predictable. Apparently Big Mac is the same in any language. Notice every other item on the menu is in French.


A simple flat tire...


turned into a much bigger ordeal. Who would have dreamed that my car has no spare tire?!? It didn't come with one!! But all's well that ends well.


We've been waiting several months for these keyboards to be shipped from Salt Lake City so that we can start a keyboarding class in the Mandarin branch. They finally arrived this week. Let the fun begin! How do you teach piano lessons in Mandarin?!? I guess we'll figure it out.



Running total of captures: 296,453 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BE with God

We got another referral for the young missionaries! Another sister missionary and I went out to dinner and the waitress asked about our name...